- The building will be open to the dealers at 5:30 a.m. (Wichita), 6:00 a.m. (Hutchinson) the morning of the show.
- ALL AREAS ADJACENT TO PAVILION I ARE LOADING ZONES ONLY. NO PARKING IS PERMITTED UNLESS MARKED BY WHITE LINES AS A PARKING STALL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION AS TO THE LOCATION IN WHICH YOU ARE PARKED, WE SUGGEST YOU MOVE YOUR VEHICLE. THE MANAGEMENT OF MID-AMERICA MARKETS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUED TICKETS.
- ALL DEALERS MUST OCCUPY THEIR SPACE NO LATER THAN 8:00 a.m. ANY SPACE NOT OCCUPIED AT 8:00 a.m. WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR RENT BY PERSONS ON THE “call-in list” OR “walk-in list”. NO REFUNDS.
- NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING DURING SHOW HOURS (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- All dealers must be open for business during show hours (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.). THERE SHALL BE NO PACKING PRIOR TO 3:45 P.M.
- To reserve a space and to avoid losing your location, you must pay in advance. Dealers can renew their space for the future month(s) prior to 4:00 p.m. in the Flea Market Show Office. If unable to renew the day of the show, renewal reservation must be made no later than 10 days following the previous show. .
- If space is being rented for a trailer on the dirt area, adequate space must be reserved and rented for the trailer and the tongue to fit within the 8'w X 10'd spaces (i.e. 16’ utility trailer requires three (3) spaces, A 24’ trailer requires four (4) spaces). No exceptions will be given.
- Absolutely no GAMBLING, LEWD/OFFENSIVE MATERIAL OR CONCESSION FOOD PRODUCTS.
- ACCEPTABLE FOOD PRODUCTS: must be labeled with common name of product, name and address of manufacture, ingredients and net weight in accordance with the Kansas Department of Agriculture. Approved items by the KDA can be found at http://www.ksda.gov/food_safety/content/334 The management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this regard. State Prohibited items include; Pickled items, pies and/or cakes containing cream cheese, custard, cream pies, meringue, frozen items containing meat, Hot food or items provided by the concession's (ie. pop, candy bars, chips, etc.).
- Kansas State Statute prohibits the offering and/or sale of livestock or domestic animals without proper State of Kansas License. For additional information, please contact the State of Kansas Animal Health Department at (785) 296-2326.
- All dealers are responsible for the safety and well being of their merchandise before, during and after the show. If you witness a criminal act, please contact the dealer and/or the proper authorities (911). Witnesses are the only ones with the authority to report criminal activity.
- If you bring your children or pet to the Flea Market, you are responsible for them. You are responsible for any and all damages and/or clean-up. For safety reasons, we ask that they be kept within your space.
- The Management will be most happy to assist the dealers in any way possible. Please feel free to make your suggestions or comments known to us, we will do our best to address them in the best interest of all concerned.
Price: $30.00 first space + $25.00 ea. additional space.
(if reserved and payment received prior to show)
$35.00 first space + $30.00 ea. additional space.
(If payment made day of show. (9/1/13))
$40.00 first space + $35.00 ea. additional space.
(if payment received after 9am. day of show)
Size: 12’w X 10’d (Hutchinson)
8’w X 10’d (Wichita)
CHAIRS: Not Available
Price: $4.00 paid the day of show.
Size: 30” X 8’ (std. banquet)
Payment Address & Contact Information:
MID-AMERICA MARKETS, INC.
P.O. Box 1585
Hutchinson, Kansas 67504-1585